Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Next-Rec is a recruitment firm located in Royal Oak, MI, and
we've been retained by a Global Manufacturer located in Metro
Detroit to search for a Senior FP&A Analyst. Qualified
Candidates located in SE Michigan should apply now for immediate
consideration. Interview process: Recruiter, Hiring Manager,
Regional Controllers, Final Interview, Offer!8 reasons you might
consider a conversation with this organization:
- Salary: $100k - $110k/yr
- Company-wide paid shut-down during last 2-weeks of the
- 3-weeks Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Hybrid Work-from-Home
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Benefits
- Best-in-Class work/life balance and Team CultureAbout the
- Analyze monthly financial data to ensure proper accounting
procedures have been followed.
- Lead consolidation of monthly global capital spend and
forecast, including variance analysis.
- Analyze trends financial statements to allow for actionable
variance analysis to be created.
- Identify and seek more efficient solutions.
- Build and maintain various financial models and standard
templates for annual budget and rolling forecasts.Technical
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- 5+ years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, or
- Working knowledge of accounting, month-end close process and
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Experience in accounting/finance
functions; ERP system experience; Prior automotive/ manufacturing
- Proficient in all areas in Excel, including pivot tables and
v-lookups and Microsoft Office applications
Keywords: Next-Rec, Livonia , Senior Financial Planning Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!