Posted on: May 21, 2023
Req ID 48425 - Livonia Tech IV, United States
We are seeking a new colleague to join our Audit Team at our location in Livonia, MI.
ZF is a global technology company supplying systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. ZF allows vehicles to see, think and act. In the four technology domains of Vehicle Motion Control, Integrated Safety, Automated Driving, and Electric Mobility, ZF offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. ZF electrifies a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
* Audit ZF business processes and operations and recommend improvements.
* Responsible for project and time management to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures.
* Provide field leadership (auditor in-charge), including the training and development of junior team members through structured approach to audit issue identification, problem definition and resolution.
* Assist Audit Management in development, implementation, and administration of procedures, including those that govern work practices, standards, work papers, etc.
* Obtain a broad understanding of ZF's Businesses, Operations and Processes to enable risk-based auditing.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Business / Industrial Engineering (MBA or other graduate degree preferred)
* Minimum of 8 years' experience in finance / operations / general business disciplines (previous experience in internal / external audit desirable)
* Professional certification preferred (i.e., CA, CPA, CMA, CIA, etc.)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate technical accounting and controls issues in terms that allow non-financial audience to understand the significance of the subject matter being discussed
* Ability to establish relationships
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
* Foreign language and international business experience with global manufacturing organization desirable
* Ability to work on diverse teams
* Personal flexibility to adapt to changing schedule or priority
* Strong computer skills required
* Process improvement orientation
What We Offer
* A supportive collaborative team environment
* Annual Incentive Plan
* Paid Vacation
* Personal Time
* 401k Plan
* Health Care Benefits
* Paid Holidays (13 fixed holidays)
* A Hybrid Work Schedule (3 days remote/2 days onsite)
* Tuition reimbursement for educational advancement
* A strong diversity culture
* Supportive Employee Groups and community outreach activities
Be part of our ZF team as Audit Supervisor and apply now!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. They are at the core of the ZF Way that propels our team members towards their utmost success. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is a natural reflex. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that every member of ZF can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape next generation mobility, safety, sustainability and social justice.
With four generations across 118 nationalities in 41 countries, ZF combines a unique variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas. Together, we solve problems, drive innovation and shape next generation mobility.
Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Find out how we work at ZF:
Nearest Major Market: Livonia
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Industrial Engineer, Business Process, Audit, Accounting, CPA, Engineering, Management, Finance
Req ID 48425 - Livonia Tech IV, United States
Keywords: ZF, Livonia , Audit Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Livonia, Michigan
here to apply!