Digital Paid Media Manager
Company: AAA Life Insurance Company
Posted on: March 17, 2020
AAA Life is looking for a Digital Paid Media Manager who will be
responsible for the sales growth and ongoing management of paid
digital marketing programs. The primary responsibility is to ensure
that digital marketing campaigns are effectively managed across all
paid digital channels. This leader will work as an interface
between AAA Life's digital agency partners and internal teams to
manage critical aspects of digital programs including campaign
strategy, test planning, implementing optimization techniques, and
coordination of analytics results to ensure campaign
- Oversee all aspects of paid media campaigns, from the planning
phase through deliverables coordination, execution, communication,
and results tracking. Paid media programs currently consist of paid
search, aggregator partner ads, paid social media, and display
- Grow paid media channels through the development and management
of new marketing strategies and tactics including audience
management, automation, and A/B testing. Identify areas that need
to be optimized to improve click through, leads, sales, and
- Manage growth and optimization of paid digital programs aimed
at driving awareness and generating website traffic that ultimately
converts into sales.
- Partner with marketing management and project managers to
establish and manage the budget for AAA Life's digital agency
partners. Understand the drivers of budget variance and be able to
explain and/or present to a senior audience.
- Influence, inform, and engage cross functional teams within a
large organization. Provide strategic guidance across paid digital
programs and projects as it relates to consideration of the
overarching customer experience.
- Partner with digital marketing teams to build integrated
marketing journeys that utilize all digital channels to drive
- Collaborate with key individuals in the Marketing Department
and external agency to develop and maintain a backlog for paid
Marketing initiatives, including business plans with both ROI
assessments and qualitative value assessments.
Required SkillsCore Competencies
- Achieves Results/Has Bias for Action - Achieves stretch
results. Strong bias for action with sense of urgency and high
energy. Practices collaborative working environment to achieve
- Uses Effective Communication Skills - Candid, clear and concise
in communication. Effectively matches style, tone and method to
audience. Connects with intended audience. Manages communication
and feedback within the organization.
- Displays Leadership/Team Orientation - Works collaboratively to
achieve organization's success. Effectively uses position and
interpersonal skills, mobilizes and inspires others to take action
(situational leadership). Willing and able to lead beyond area of
- Customer Focus - Has ability to look from customer's view.
Viewed as business partner by external and internal customers.
Anticipates customer needs to ensure no barriers to doing
- Business Management - Demonstrates sound business principles
and planning processes and defines and measures results.
- Strategic Effectiveness - Demonstrates an organization-wide
perspective and customer understanding.
- Technical/Professional Skills - Hold self and others to high
standards. Strives to stay ahead of technical/professional
expertise, is proactive and inspires others to stay current in
areas of technical expertise.
- Project and Time Management - Ability to effectively manage
time and the time of others to ensure all initiatives stay on
Required ExperienceRequired Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or business or
- 8+ years of professional experience leading paid campaigns on
Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and Bing, with a focus on engagement,
conversion, and sales.
- 3+ years of management experience, with proven ability to lead
and grow a team.
- 3+ years of leading on-going programs with external agency
- 3+ years of experience managing paid advertising budgets
(minimum of $1M/year but preferably more).
- A proven track record of delivering multi-year business growth
through scaling paid media campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and work with
complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns,
drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Understanding of DSP advertising platforms (e.g. DV360) and
integrations with in-house data sources (CRM, DMP).
- Solid understanding digital marketing concepts and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, persuasive
in presenting complex data and concepts to groups. Ability to
communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong organizational skills; phenomenal attention to detail
with a desire to learn quickly; operates with urgency, focus and
- Exhibit personal accountability, self-motivation, enthusiasm,
and positive attitude while performing as a team player.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools to track ads
performance a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing
Additional Experience Preferred
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience in Project Management
- Google Ads certified
Keywords: AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia , Digital Paid Media Manager, Advertising , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!