Posted on: February 23, 2021
As a DevOps Engineer at AccumTech, you will utilize your
knowledge of software development, continuous integration,
continuous deployment, and infrastructure architecture to help
streamline the software development process and participate in the
design and implementation of robust scalable solutions. You will
manage and refine our Azure DevOps repositories, build pipelines,
package repositories, and key vault stores as well as our on prem
TeamCity continuous integration and OctopusDeploy continuous
deployment tools. You will lead our initiative to containerize our
microservice applications and design a strategy around scaling and
orchestration utilizing tools such as Kubernetes or Mircosoft
Service Fabric. You will also participate in the implementation and
management of key software packages and tools such as RabbitMq,
ElasticSearch, IbmMq, and Kafka. In addition to supporting our
current tools and environment you will play a critical role in
identifying new tools and technologies that will allow AccumTech to
optimize current processes and meet the demands of future
AccumTech is a small, but growing, software service company that
was voted one of Crain's Detroit Business Coolest Places to Work by
our employees in both 2019 and 2020. Joining AccumTech will give
you an opportunity to take on challenging projects in a fast-paced
agile environment and play a key role in the success and growth of
AccumTech was founded in 2014 by experts in data management,
pharmacy benefits, healthcare consulting and federal health
regulations to assist key stakeholders in the integration of claims
data between different consumers. We are based in Livonia, Michigan
and offer a competitive benefits package that includes health
benefits, a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401K with employer
match, and flexible scheduling.
- Managing automated continuous integration and deployment tools
- Container creation and orchestration.
- Implement and manage critical software tools and packages to
support robust and scalable applications.
- Work with development teams to implement application
monitoring, alerts, and logging.
- Managing projects through the full development life-cycle
including client meetings and presentations, project scoping and
requirements definition, prototyping, development, testing, and
- Assisting in production problem resolution as needed, including
occasional off-hour support.
- Staying up to date and providing recommendations on the latest
technologies, trends, and best practices that should be
incorporated into the company's development efforts.
- Linux server management.
- 6+ years of professional development or DevOps experience.
- Source control management (GIT, Mercurial).
- Familiarity with container creation and orchestration solutions
such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience using CI/CD systems.
- Experience maintaining highly available systems with fault
tolerance in mind.
- Working knowledge in both Linux and Windows.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to be an excellent teammate with a can-do attitude
and a desire to work with like-minded individuals.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently
- Strong ability to work across functional teams, including
developers, network administrators, and business teams
- AccumTech does not sponsor H1B Visas.
Keywords: AccumTech, Livonia , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!