Hardware Engineer - Braking Electronics
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Job Description Position Description
- Engineer for the development of the electronic control unit
(ECU) required for the Integrated Brake Controller (IBC) system and
Standard Slip Control products
- Compose and review requirements and interface control
- Provide technical input to engineering work products such as
schematics, - worst case analysis, DFMEA, SPFM, and LFM
- Author validation test plan documentation
- Document product development and validations issues and use
structured problem-solving methodologies (like 8D, 5 Why, and
Fishbone diagrams) to document issue resolution
- Produce Reports and Customer Presentation Material.
- Author engineering design change and drawing modifications
- Support internal cross function development with Sensors,
Software and Systems groups.
- Customer interface and general support to the Engineering
Manager overseeing these development activities.
- Work closely with OEM and internal customers to ensure smooth
- Support of Current production lifecycle management processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years of experience working in Hardware Engineering preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Livonia , Hardware Engineer - Braking Electronics, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!