Field Engineer - Detroit
Company: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Overview A national company has partnered with Harrison Gray
to find a field engineer based in the greater Detroit, MI region.
This person will be responsible for automotive testing equipment
and will be open and interested in a large amount of travel.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and electronic systems
- Install testing equipment
- Provide training
- Preventative maintenance as needed
- Client engagement
- Frequent and regular traveling in the greater Detroit
- BS in either Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Strong electrical background
- Mechanical experience is a plus
- Working knowledge (internship, co-op, or previous role) of
- Open to new grads or one to two years of professional field
- 10% travel outside of Detroit
- Ability to work over 40 hours
Expected Annual Compensation: $80,000 - $120,000
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral
of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, or other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting, Livonia , Field Engineer - Detroit, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!