Project Engineer - Structural
Company: OHM Advisors
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm. With
the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 650+
member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas
including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and
construction engineering to create better places for people. We are
a team of experts with individual specialties working together,
driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving,
design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We
create places for communities of people that help solve a problem
and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well
into the future. What You'll Contribute to OHM Advisors The Project
Engineer works independently and as a member of the design team,
performing design and analysis of various bridge structural
elements. This individual works directly for the Project Manager
and may work in Livonia or remote. Your Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing design calculations and preparing
construction plans and specifications for bridge and culvert
- Responsible for performing design and analysis of various
bridge structural elements.
- Ensuring that design documents meet Local, State of Michigan,
Federal, and best practice standards.
- Performing occasional fieldwork, such as condition inspection
of existing bridge structures.
- Prepare various reports to support the structural analysis and
field investigations performed.
- Coordinate project deliverables with technicians and
- Develop work plans and schedules related to technical tasks of
the scope of services for the team.
- Overseeing and mentoring less experienced staff to ensure their
growth while growing your position in the organization. Your Team
As a trusted member of OHM Advisors' Transportation Group, you will
join a growing, mission-driven team of innovative thinkers who
collaborate daily, using our combined gifts and talents to
continually advance the communities we serve. What You'll Need to
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, and/or Microstation
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to grow into more elevated roles within the Structural
Group and the Organization.
- Possess strong communication, report writing, organizational,
and interpersonal skills. Growth at OHM Advisors Advancement isn't
just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward,
too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at
a growing company creating innovative solutions for
forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big
projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a
culture that supports your individual professional development
goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities
for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth
and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: OHM Advisors, Livonia , Project Engineer - Structural, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!