Design-Manufacturing Engineering Senior Manager
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Share this Job
Design-Manufacturing Engineering Senior ManagerCoordinate the
activity of several locations and optimize resources inter SC/TC
Ensure process definition and associated means: tools, machines,
checking fixtures and packaging.
Ensure integration of new products into plant in compliance with
the objectives Safety, Quality, Cost, Timing and DeliveryMain
Missions 1- Warranty the process design and manufacturing
engineering of project
- Prepare the workload schedule of his activity (Tooling and means)
: skills, people, and means
- Insure that his/her team define the technical solutions in order
to reach the customer and Technical Center expectations, based on
respect of budget
- Warranty the following of Manufacturing Engineering projects
based on Smart rules and tools, manufacturing engineering standard
and Lean standards.
- Take in account the customer logistics data and internal
standard, and optimize process design accordingly
- Check and validate the technical and economical processes choice
based on standard respect
- Organize the return of experience with lesson learn documentation
and organize the feedback with the team in charge of standard.
- Animate the means cost reduction without decrease the
performance, and define the target.
- Animate the means "Sourcing Committee" and validate the change of
- Propose new suppliers for means in order to upgrade the supplier
- Coordonate overall process development (tooling + means) with the
BU Tooling Projects Senior Manager
2- Optimize the projects profit during manufacturing engineering
phase, and control the costs
- Decide of the better compromise of rentability :
- Manage the better skill, optimize the expenses in hours
- Reach the better profit in cost and time [Result]
- Obtain the better commitment of the team [Adhesion]
3- Manage his/her team and activity :
- Is responsible for management methods for a team (hire, appraisal
interview, skill improvement, development of career, sanction,
recognition, motivation, reporting, communication,....)
- According to BU targets, prepare the action plan and coordinate
the missions of his/her team.
- Follow the performance indicators and implement correctives
actions if necessary.
4- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions and
continuous improvement of his/her business:
- Propose from the RFQ phase some new tested and validated
- Propose from the RFQ phase some continuous improvement solutions
from previous project experience feedback and/or benchmark.
- Contribute to the development of standards.
Keywords: NOVARES, Livonia , Design-Manufacturing Engineering Senior Manager, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!