Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Title/Position: Proposal Engineer
Location: Livonia, MI
Work Schedule: Onsite
Function: Sales Support
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Proposal Manager
Our client is a leading robotic automation and materials handling
integrator. Since 2003, our client has delivered seamless robotic
automation manufacturing, inspection, assembly, and systems
- This role is key to implementing our strategies to support our
growth and world class customer experience goals.
- We are looking for a critical member of our proposal team that
supports our vision of being a sustainable people first, innovative
custom automation and robotics solutions integrator, expanding its
vertical markets to profitably grow through world class customer
experiences supported by superior, adaptable and disciplined
- As a member of the Proposal team you will be responsible for
establishing world class quotations, developing custom concepts,
preparing cost estimates, and keeping stakeholders informed
throughout the proposal lifecycle.
- In a fast-paced environment, the proposal team will need to
ensure a disciplined process of vetting and quoting custom
applications. With upwards of 100 quotes going on at a time, this
team will need to have exceptional organization, prioritization and
- Create written quotations and cost estimates for potential
- Develop technical solutions for dimensional inspection, test
equipment and assembly proposal.
- Prepare all necessary support material for proposed
- Technical support for sales and marketing.
- Interface with customers and suppliers.
- Interface with other internal departments.
- Support engineering hand-off during the order process.
- Other duties as assigned by Proposal Manager.
Experience & Education:
- Five to ten years minimum experience in proposal engineering,
mechanical design, technical writing or project management in
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Engineering or related field preferred.
- Technical writing and estimating experience preferred. If not
experienced, training will be provided.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete assignments according to outlined
scope, budget & technical requirements, and within requested
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite mandatory.
- Creo experience preferred.
- Technical concepting experience preferred.
- Experience in automotive industry helpful.
- Experience with assembly and inspection equipment
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid holidays and vacation.
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Livonia , Proposal Engineer, Engineering , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...