Senior Executive Director
Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: February 17, 2021
Location Livonia, Michigan, 48152 Category Business
Administration Job Id 00252456 Trinity Health At Home Provide
one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job Trinity Health At
Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most
comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home
care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy,
vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of
healthcare! We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect,
our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid
preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our
clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring
technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs. Sr.
Executive Director Hospital At Home Position Summary The Senior
Executive Director of Hospital at Home provides administrative
leadership, consultation, project management and direction to the
regional operations team for Trinity Health's Hospital at Home
program. Responsible for the continuation of original hospital at
home programming, as well as scaling new programming and ongoing
oversight in additional RHMs. Responsible for development,
implementation, and monitoring/evaluation of the Hospital at Home's
comprehensive bundle that includes the financial, clinical and
strategic development plan. Responsible for collaborative
partnership development with RHMs and local NHM entities to promote
this innovative care delivery model responsive to identified needs.
The Senior Director of Hospital at Home will adhere to the
following standards and model the core values of Trinity Health in
their interactions with internal and external partners. Those Core
Values are 1. Reverence: We honor the sacredness and dignity of
every person; 2. Commitment to Those Who are Poor: We stand with
and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable; 3.
Justice: We foster right relationships to promote the common good,
including sustainability of Earth; 4. Stewardship: We honor our
heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial
and natural resources entrusted to our care; 5. Integrity: We are
faithful to who we say we are. Your opportunity
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 403b retirement savings plan
- Generous paid time off Minimum Qualifications
- Working and current knowledge of various State and Federal
regulations including Medicare Conditions of Participation for
- Able to apply a thorough knowledge of health care delivery
models and relevant financial acumen.
- Master's degree in Business or health administration or a
related field or comparable experience.
- Minimum of ten years of increasingly responsible leadership
experience in health care administration with a minimum of five
years of experience in direct health care
operations/management/leadership is required.
- Must possess proven leadership skills, strong interpersonal,
verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to the
principles and practice of hospice and home health services.
- Significant management experience in operations with P&L
responsibility, business development, and operational and clinical
- Travel is required.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission
and Organizational Code of Ethics and adhere to the Compliance
Program. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Project management
- Responsible for the planning, direction, management and
coordination of program administration, market development and
delivery of quality care to clients.
- Organizes and supports the care continuum team of the program,
developing an infrastructure for the program that will include
developing data needs, reporting and analysis. The Senior Director
will look to develop a commercial product that can be negotiated
with payers, providers and like entities in pursuit of attaining
high-quality low-cost care. The Senior Director will collaborate
with the RHM and NHM caregivers in deploying the program according
to the business plan.
- Evaluates and inspires colleagues by properly implementing
performance evaluation programs and coaching for success.
- Works in concert with the Trinity Health at Home (THAH)
executive team and colleagues to support the program and its
- Routinely reports on program development, implementation, and
outcomes adeptly addressing needed changes utilizing change
- Create, test and implement an effective budgeting and
accounting system utilizing Trinity Health centralized resources,
as well as RHM and NHM's resources.
- Acts as liaison among the acute and continuing care colleagues
to focus on people centeredness. Planning and Organization of Work
- Sets strategic operational goals with leadership and colleagues
and assumes responsibility for program outcomes.
- Demonstrates awareness and knowledge of all regulatory and
legal issues applicable to program, accessing Trinity health
resources when necessary.
- Meets on a regular basis with stakeholders reviewing and
evaluating program for needed modifications.
- Integrates with RHM strategic initiatives and ensures
participation on relevant committees Stewardship and Productivity
- Responsible for the development of local and national operation
and capital budgets in collaboration with agency management,
integrating agency recommendations for budget needs.
- Assures program performance reflects appropriate stewardship of
resources through productivity and cost efficiencies
- Assumes responsibility for financial performance to pro
- Reviews budget variances monthly or more frequently to ensure
immediate corrective actions are deployed to produce results to
- Ensures that services are provided in a manner that supports
continuous quality improvement, customer-oriented focus and quality
client care outcomes.
- Ensures that customer/staff complaints/concerns are
- Ensures that services are provided in a manner that supports a
quality work environment for employees, as measured by
participation and successful impact planning in an employee
engagement survey process.
- Ensures the completion of the MDQI plan and the quarterly and
- Maintains a current working knowledge of applicable federal and
state local laws (including licensure as appropriate), regulations
and accreditation standards, Trinity Health Organization Integrity
Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures
in order to ensure agency adherence in a manner that reflects
honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Ensures that services provided with significant emphasis on the
achievement of a consistently high level of clinical service
excellence in process outcomes.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of corporate
quality improvement and ensures adherence to relevant policies and
- Ensures that services provided in a manner that produce
significant patient satisfaction. Decision Making and Problem
- Demonstrates continuous process improvement implementing the
Trinity Health Leadership System as needed.
- Keeps current in area of expertise and assures that standards
and practices within the program reflect best practice within area
- Acts independently and responsibly to perform duties on a
- Familiar with and able to deploy strategies and tactics aligned
with Priority Strategic Aims. Communications/Staff Development-
- Ensures an effective participatory management climate within
the program with a special emphasis on the selection and
development of committed, culturally diverse colleagues and leaders
in the program.
- Maintains and facilitates appropriate levels of
- Effectively cascades information throughout the program.
- Takes an active role in program meetings and updates, meets at
the corporate level and via one-to-one interaction with colleagues
in an open-door methodology.
- Oral and written communications are concise, professional, and
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a
comprehensive list and additional tasks may
- be assigned from time to time, as the scope of the job may
change as necessitated by business demands. About Trinity Health At
Home Trinity Health At Home is a national home care, palliative
care and hospice organization serving communities in twelve states.
We are is a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and
end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A
Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and
their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing,
physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work),
hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a
pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise
with our exclusive Home Care Connect--- virtual care program to
help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new
vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Apply now! Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity. Email this job
Please enter the information below if you'd like to share this job
with a friend. Your Name Get notified for similar jobs Sign up and
receive similar job alerts to your email Enter Email address Get
tailored job recommendations based on your interests. Location
Fraser, Michigan, 48206 Category Business Administration Job Id
00252026 Trinity Health Senior Communities Employment Type:Full
timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:Trinity Health Senior Communities
(THSC) is seeking an Executive Director for Fraser Villa skilled
nursing and rehab community in Fraser, Michigan.
Keywords: Trinity Health, Livonia , Senior Executive Director, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!