Insights Analyst / Manager - Health Insurance
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Senior Insights Analyst / Insights Manager - Health Insurance
team People in the Insights & Consulting roles at Escalent lead the
development of insights and storytelling and own the data analysis
and reporting phases of our work. We have a development path that
encourages continual growth.-- The progression steps include:
Associate, Insights Analyst, Senior Insights Analyst, Insights
Manager, Senior Insights Manager, and Director of Insights.-- There
is a parallel path of roles called Project Management that focuses
on the project logistics, timing and budget. Insights & Consulting
positions are accountable for:
- Presenting insights that address the client or industry---s
- Proper application of analytical techniques & tools
- Creating client-ready materials on time
- Sound process & integrity of insights What would you do? You
will work closely with colleagues in Project Management and Sales &
Strategic Growth in delivering our solutions in a high-quality
manner. You serve as:
- the architect of primary data collection processes,
- the owner of the analytical plan,
- steward of data quality,
- framer of the storyline,
- creator of the deliverables, and
- builder of credibility with our clients Responsibilities:
- Support the proposal/sales process by working with project
teams to develop an analytical approach to the client problem and
write portions of proposals.
- Provide input regarding the study design and the best research
technique(s) to utilize for projects.
- Develop surveys/questionnaires to answer client
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify
- Continuously monitor quality levels, and manage quality
- Design research instruments as necessary.
- Ensure quality of and approve programmed questionnaires,
including communication with the programmer or programming
- Analyze research results and collaborate with the Client
Management team member to interpret research findings and
- Write reports or prepare deliverables that adds value to the
client by relating the research findings to the business objectives
in a manner that is clear, presentable and actionable.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. Advanced degree
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in market research,
consumer behavior, or industry analyst roles. (5 years or more
- Prior experience supporting market research projects in the
industry preferred, but not required.
- Must have academic and/or practical experience with a wide
array of survey or market research methodologies.
- Must have ability to recommend research methodologies that
address client needs and adhere to budget expectations.
- Must have above average communication skills, both verbal and
- Must instill confidence with project team members and client
contacts when communicating directly with clients.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with experience in
statistical modeling and analysis preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and
- Proficiency in at least 1 data analysis package (e.g. SPSS,
- Prior experience with qualitative research projects preferred.
Prior moderation of focus groups, nice to have.
- If participating in qualitative studies, ability to travel
domestically or internationally may be required. EEO/AA EMPLOYER
M/F/V/D Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Escalent, Livonia , Insights Analyst / Manager - Health Insurance, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!