Assistant Office Manager
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: November 18, 2021
As an Assistant Office Manager with Aspen Dental, you'll have
the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class
learning and development programs, our commitment of promoting from
within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll have
opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life.When
you join Aspen, you will participate in an extensive, ten-week
training program, where you'll gain business and leadership
knowledge designed to help you become successful. And the
opportunity doesn't end there. Our commitment to continuous
development and promoting from within means your career path is
limitless.Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy
mouth. Assistant Office Managers that join Aspen live that mission
every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice's
patients and dental professionals. With Aspen, not only can you
maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference
in the lives of your patients.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their
assigned office including patient satisfaction, revenue,
profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance,
development and other business related functions as delegated by
direct supervisors. They are responsible for assisting patients to
complete Doctor prescribed treatment plans thereby helping patients
get the care they need and fulfilling our mission to give America a
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness
and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any
patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company
policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing
to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card
- Executes patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor
prescribed treatment plans; conducts patient chart audits, performs
handoffs, conducts consults according to company policies, enters
and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the
treating Doctor using the company operational system, and
follows-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open
- Works with the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient
completes the Doctor prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and
removes the patient's barriers for completing treatment; alerts the
Doctor when the patient has clinical questions; educates the
patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options
including third-party patient financing; follows-up with the
patient during subsequent patient visits to review completed
treatment and schedule appointments for open treatment.Minimum
Education and Experience
- 2-5 years experience in a sales or retail environment, some
combination of management and sales preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed
goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to
provide immediate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple
- High School Diploma or equivalent.About Aspen Dental-branded
practicesAspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and
operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical
business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a
dental support organization.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityAbility to commute/relocate:
- Livonia, MI 48150: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Management & Sales: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Livonia , Assistant Office Manager, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!