Program Manager (Japanese Speaking a MUST)
Company: Ushr Inc
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Position Summary Must speak fluent Japanese. The Program Manager
will organize and coordinate programs. Provide strategic guidance
-to teams and develop efficient strategies and tactics to ensure
project success. Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and
assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables,
required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new
- Partner with project teams for optimal return-on-investment,
and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams
and external vendors.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for
delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and
opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce
program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Effectively negotiate issues with the customer & internal
- Primary contact for the customer for all program related items
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree business administration or in engineering or
higher or equivalent work experience.
- 5-8 years of experience working in a program/project manager
role, ideally across teams -dispersed globally for automotive OEMs
or automotive suppliers
- PMI/PMP certification is a plus.
- Automotive product development experience required with program
launch experience. - Program Management of Software Projects highly
- Automated Driving Systems experience highly desirable.
- GIS/Map product knowledge highly desirable.
- Organized with excellent written & verbal communication skills,
good attention to detail, interpersonal skills and demonstrable
success in engineering leadership roles.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical
and multi-functional teams who do not - - - -report into this role
to accomplish objectives and associated deliverables.
- Fluently speaks Japanese (business and technical)
- Strong and effective decision-making skills. Work Environment
This position requires several hours of sitting and viewing a
computer screen. May require lifting 30 pounds or more. Assets -
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Experience working with clients/customers in the auto industry.
Disclaimer This job description is not designed to be a complete
list of all activities required to be successful in the above
position. Ushr retains the right to change or assign other
activities to this position. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ushr Inc, Livonia , Program Manager (Japanese Speaking a MUST), Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...