Major Account Manager - Strategic, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales commission
and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus? Do you want to use
your sales expertise to create the overall module and account
pursuit strategy? You can do that. Ready to use consultative sales
techniques to simplify the communication needs of strategic
enterprise clients? As a Major Account Manager at Spectrum
Enterprise, you can do that. Spectrum Enterprise provides modern
enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some
of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your
most successful career, support client growth and work alongside
intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to
go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION You position Spectrum Enterprise as the
consultant of choice for highly complex strategic accounts. After
completing our award-winning training, you nurture long-term
relationships and proactively identify where we can provide
additional value. You collaborate with teams in person and
digitally within an office environment and travel regularly. WHAT
OUR MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGERS ENJOY MOST
- Complete our 12-week paid sales training that won a Brandon
Hall Group gold award for excellence in Best Advance in Sales
Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analyses and execute
- Monitor developments across assigned accounts to identify
growth opportunities or improve service levels.
- Develop proposals and facilitate presentations to present
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine
- Collaborate with other business services support groups to
enhance the client experience.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE Required Qualifications
- Experience: Three or more years of sales experience exceeding
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WAN
and fiber connected networks; Product and technical knowledge.
- Skills: Networking, relationship building, negotiation,
presentation, closing and English communication skills.
- Abilities: Quick learner with the ability to manage change and
shifting priorities while partnering with support resources to
implement account growth strategies.
- Travel : Travel up to 70% of the time. Must have valid driver's
license and safe driving record. Preferred Qualifications
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue goals
selling data, voice and video solutions in the B2B industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce. SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to
advance within the company.
- Total Rewards: Comprehensive benefits that encourage a
work-life balance. Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity
or sign up for job alerts!
SCM267 6 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet , TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Livonia , Major Account Manager - Strategic, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!