Director of Billing, Collections and Premium Remittance
Company: AAA Life Insurance Company
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Director of Billing, Collections and Premium
RemittanceUS-MI-LivoniaJob ID: 2023-1407Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: Enterprise Operations
AdministrationLivoniaOverviewAAA Life is a company dedicated to our
members and our employees. We value the outstanding attributes and
contributions of our associates to foster an inclusive,
collaborative, and innovative workplace where all employees are
engaged and feel they belong. We offer a dynamic work environment,
excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, that will allow
you will exercise your potential to innovate, finding ways to
increase efficiency and enhance our business processes. Outstanding
benefit opportunities are available. The Director of Billing,
Collections and Premium Remittance is a strategic leadership role
responsible for the planning, development and execution of all
billing and premium remittance processes. In this role you will
oversee and manage all aspects of billing, invoicing, premium
collection, and remittance processes within AAA Life. This position
oversees a team of professionals and works closely with
cross-functional teams to ensure the efficient and accurate
processing of invoices, premium collection, and timely remittance
- Develops and implements a comprehensive billing and premium
remittance strategy aligned with the organization's goals and
- Collaborates with senior management to develop policies,
procedures, and best practices for billing and premium
- Designs and implements billing processes that are efficient,
accurate, and aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Oversees the creation and distribution of accurate and timely
invoices to clients, customers, or policyholders.
- Analyzes billing data to identify trends, issues, and
opportunities for improvement.
- Develops and implement strategies to reduce delinquencies and
improve cash flow.
- Oversee the timely remittance of collected premiums to
appropriate stakeholders, such as insurance carriers or regulatory
- Ensures compliance with industry-specific regulations and
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with external
partners involved in premium remittance.
- Provides leadership and guidance to direct management team to
ensure appropriate talent acquisition, retention, training,
coaching, and development plans are in place to create high
performing associates and teams capable of delivering exceptional
- Provides financial oversight over actual and budgeted
- Provides strong leadership to the billing and premium
remittance team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous
- MBA Degree required
- Proven experience 5+ years in billing, premium collection,
banking, financial management or a similar role in the Life
- Expertise in bill payment processes, payment systems and
premium processing design.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance related to billing and
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making
Keywords: AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia , Director of Billing, Collections and Premium Remittance, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!