Veterans Preferred - Floating Branch Manager
Company: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10028769 Floating
Branch Manager (Open)
Livonia, MI - Retail shopToledo, OH - Retail shop
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Floating Branch Manager assists with the day to day
responsibility for the critical issues of branch operation and
profitability, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross
margins, operating expenses, safety, customer service, inventory,
equipment, building and vehicles, community relations, accounts
receivable and resolution of personnel issues. This position will
operate between multiple branch locations to facilitate gaps in
day-to-day operations oversight (i.e. vacations, training,
In particular, you will:
- Assists with managing the day-to-day operations the retail
store including compliance, retail sales, warehousing and
- Oversees the daily schedule of the branch location.
- Participates in the development and execution of marketing
plans to support the penetration of key market segments in
collaboration with our Sales and Operations teams and outside
- Coordinates sales promotional activities, merchandising and
- Collaborates with outside sales to ensure order accuracy and
properly scheduled customer deliveries.
- Manages branch inventory, daily hard goods inventory cycle
counts and maintain showroom and warehouse appearance.
- Manages all hard goods receiving and all dynamic deployment
(hard goods inter-branch orders) for completion in a timely and
- Monitors SAP reports daily such as open order/delivery reports,
billing and delivery block reports and open Purchase Order (PO)
- Responsible for Daily Cash Reconciliation (DCR). Ensures daily
completion and that all errors are addressed and bank deposits are
- Work with our hardware vendors to schedule and hold monthly
vendor product training sessions.
- Oversee retail employee training in procedural areas such as
following all Airgas Operating Standards and safety
- Leader/manager of annual/bi-annual physical hard goods
- Work with corporate accounts receivable to manage branch
credits and collections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
- High School Diploma or GED. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an industrial
retail, inside sales, customer service and/or inventory control
- One (1) year of prior supervisory experience.
- Leadership skills; Identifies requirements; allocates, and
effectively uses information, personnel, time and other resources
necessary for goal accomplishment; establishes appropriate courses
of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals;
develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems for monitoring
goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies objectives,
schedules, and priorities.
- Math skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact in a
professional, respectful and courteous manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal
effectively with others in both favorable and unfavorable
situations regardless of status of position. Accepts cultural
diversity and establishes effective working relationships.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing; listens
effectively and clarifies information as needed; works well with
others in a cross-functional team environment across the
organization knowing who to engage to achieve results. Uses candor
and sensitivity in their dealings with others.
- Demonstrates a clear and effective speaking manner for the
purpose of explaining information to customers and employees.
- Self-starter; self-motivated; well organized; ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with the ability to complete handwritten
compliance documentation neatly and accurately.
- Demonstrated planning skills.
- Takes ownership and creates solutions and enjoys working
"hands-on" in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft
- SAP experience preferred.
- Frequent travel between branch locations.
- Requires reliable transportation and a valid driver's
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
request by contacting Human Resources at 844-myHR4AG
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by phone at 844-myHR4AG (844-694-7424) or by email to
Keywords: US11345-AIRGAS Airgas USA, LLC, Livonia , Veterans Preferred - Floating Branch Manager, Executive , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!