Home Health RN
Company: Interim Healthcare of Oakland County
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Home Health R N
The Home Health R N selected for this position will assure quality
patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients.
Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational
preparation and experience in nursing.
*** This position is not remote. The R N will be required to visit
patients in their residence to render care and treatment .****
Salary Range of $75k-$90k - Travel time, Documentation time and
Mileage A R E compensated for !?!
Hours: 8am-5pm/9am-6pm, Monday through Friday
Interim Healthcare has over 50 years of proven success and
longevity as the 1st nationwide home care company. At Interim
Healthcare, we have spent decades proving to our clients that it is
possible to receive the highest standard of patient care from the
comfort of one's home. Providing home health, senior care, hospice,
pediatric care and healthcare staffing services to clients
throughout the county. We're committed to changing the image of
traditional home healthcare, one client at a time through
compassionate and comprehensive care.
Our team members benefit from: Competitive wages; Medical/ Dental/
Vision Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of M I; 401 K, P T
O up to 120 days off per year, Paid Sick & Personal Time, Tuition
Assistance, Bonus/ Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Paid Training &
Development, Bereavement Pay, 100% E M R Utilization for
Documentation, Company Provided Equipment, N O M A N D A T E S
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs..
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience, preferred
- One (1) year case management experience, preferred.
- Community health experience and a wide range of Medical-
Surgical history, preferred.
- Interim Novi
# C B
# Registered Nurse
# R N
Pando Logic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Home Health Care
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Oakland County, Livonia , Home Health RN, Healthcare , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!