Home Health Aide
Company: AmeriStaff Services
Posted on: May 24, 2023
AmeriStaff Nursing Services is looking for passionate, dedicated Home Health Aides. The perfect candidate will be professional and compassionate to provide meaningful care to our patients. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and/or advance your career within the medical field, while having a flexible schedule.
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- Paid Orientation
- Medical/Rx (waiting period applies)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-One Care
- Advanced Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Work Close to Home
- Personal Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Any other duties that are outlined in the patient's Care Plan
AmeriStaff Nursing Services specializes in providing in-home care for patients located in the Greater Metro Detroit area. In 2021, AmeriStaff Nursing Services has been named as one of Michigan's Top Workplaces for Healthcare in the State of Michigan. This accreditation is a testament to the dedication AmeriStaff Nursing Services provides to all employees. The work/life balance at AmeriStaff Nursing Services provides you with the opportunity to spend more time with your family, while giving you a growing and productive work environment.
As a Home Health Aide, you will be responsible for the day-to-day care of our patients in their homes, and will be working directly with our nursing department to administer the proper care needed for each patient.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Personal Transportation (Required)
- Must Pass a Criminal Background Check (Required)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States (Required)
- Experience as a Home Health Aide or Care Giver (Preferred)
Keywords: AmeriStaff Services, Livonia , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Livonia, Michigan
here to apply!