Lead Barista(Full Time)
Company: Buschs Market
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Starting UP To: $16.50/hr Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine
calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you
looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make
the perfect pear! Our industry is ever changing and we are looking
for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a
family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the
communities we serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as
employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical,
401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition
reimbursement for qualifying students! Specific
- Provide guests with prompt, friendly service including
determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates guests by presenting and explaining the coffee drink
menu and answering questions.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products
consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt
into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make
change (if applicable)
- Wash and sterilize equipment
- Prepare garnishes for drinks
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the coffee station
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to
- Stock and replenish inventory and supplies.
- Participates in all sales promotions effectively and
- Interviewing and hiring baristas.
- Planning, assigning and directing work.
- Assisting baristas to maximize sales and guest service through
coaching, counseling, evaluations, and mentoring.
- Ordering and receiving product.
- Demonstrate behaviors that will win guests for life.
- Demonstrate personal accountability for meeting expectations,
goals, and quality of work.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive
feedback to make improvements.
- Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments,
demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems,
taking preventative measures, and adapting to changes that improve
our operations or guest experience.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our
products and services and actively seeking and sharing that
information. PM20 Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma
- Must be AST-certified
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask
questions, listen, and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing
displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective
cross merchandising throughout the store
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual
standards Physical Requirements:
- Lifting - Up to 60 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion - Hand and wrist - Approximately 30% of
- Pushing/Pulling - Approximately 15% of shift
- Standing - Approximately 100% of shift
- Bending/Twisting/Kneeling/Reaching - Approximately 75% of
- Walking - Approximately 50% of shift
Keywords: Buschs Market, Livonia , Lead Barista(Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!