Member/Customer Services Advocate STARTING PAY $20 per hour!!! (Michigan)
Company: AAA Life Insurance Company
Posted on: November 16, 2021
AAA Life Insurance is looking for Customer Service professionals
who thrive on creating positive member experiences to join our
collaborative, team-driven atmosphere in our Livonia office.By
joining AAA Life, you'll become a part of an iconic brand built on
a solid foundation of trust. As part of AAA, members trust that AAA
Life will provide them with exceptional member service and be there
for them at the time of a claim. Delivering our company's promise
to members is what drives each of our associates every day.
Our Member Service Advocates are customer service representatives
who act as liaisons for our members, provide product/service
information and resolve any emerging concerns that our members'
might face. The primary responsibility of an advocate is to ensure
excellent service standards, maintaining high customer satisfaction
with patience and empathy. Our Advocates put themselves in their
members' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. They are
confident with troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving member
What We OfferA collaborative, energetic work-environment where you
can put your passion for people to work. Our dynamic work
environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation, you
can exercise your potential and enhance our business process
- Competitive pay, $20/hr (plus shift premiums available based on
- Work from home opportunities available
- Earn up to $2,500 in the first year in Retention Bonuses
- Medical Benefits available on 1st day of employment
- Medical 100% Company Paid Individual High Deductible Plan.
- Family coverage available.
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Performance-based incentive plan
- Retirement Savings options such as a pension & 401k available
with a Company match
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan to include Holiday Pay + Floating
Holiday Days and a very generous vacation policy
- Complimentary AAA Basic Membership
- Virtual on-the-job training and much more!
What you'll be doing
- Working directly with AAA Life Members in a fast-paced inbound
contact center providing Members with an outstanding
- Providing exceptional service to every caller by building trust
and creating sustainable relationships through open and interactive
- Applying problem-solving and critical thinking skills to
research and communicate solutions in a variety of situations.
- Effectively handle customer concerns by utilizing available
resources to provide accurate information and ensure empathetic
resolution, while keeping records of all interactions and
- Confidentially handling policy owner information and ensuring
compliance and communication standard are met.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure thorough and timely
resolutions for all members.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer service related
position required where there is a high value placed on the
customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude (addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.)
- Technical aptitude with experience navigating and operating
multiple computer applications and telephone technologies
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company
operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various
insurance products preferred
- Completion of insurance industry or LOMA coursework
- High School Diploma required; some college level coursework
Keywords: AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia , Member/Customer Services Advocate STARTING PAY $20 per hour!!! (Michigan), Hospitality & Tourism , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!