Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.Residence Inn
Livonia17250 Fox DrLivonia, MI 48152The Housekeeping Clerk will be
servicing guest rooms, while making sure to follow a comprehensive
cleaning process throughout the hotel following all of the Brand
and CDC guidelines for cleanliness.
- Thoroughly clean and santize guest rooms on a regular schedule,
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from public spaces, hallways,
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock cart with cleaning and sanitization supplies such as
bleach, mops, wipes, brooms.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Ensure overall cleanliness satisfaction for all rooms, public
spaces, and guest touch points.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Clean and sanitize according to CDC and brand standards
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.Job ID:
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Livonia , Housekeeping Clerk, Hospitality & Tourism , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!