Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Specialist118 Aristeo
Construction, one of the nation's largest full-service general
contractors, is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and
Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting team. If you
have a strong Accounting background, are internal-customer and
compliance driven, and have the desire to provide exceptional
quality to a dynamic organization, then we would like to hear from
you! Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the billing
- Process all owner invoices timely and accurately, including all
required sworn statements and waivers.
- Provide assistance and training on all Accounts Payable and
Accounts Receivable systems while maintaining good working
relationships with Project Managers and others from
- Responsible for the subcontractor payment process (pending,
waivers, and payments).
- Prepare invoices for approval and coding.
- Post journal entries (cash receipts, misc. income, transfers,
etc.) as required.
- Assist in making collection calls on accounts receivables and
receive incoming calls on supplier payments.
- Complete project close out items (retention release, waiver,
- Assist with maintenance of vendor database, including
collection of W-9 forms.
- Administer check requests as directed by Controller.
- Maintain positive business relationships with suppliers,
owners, subcontractors and customers accounting contact.
- Create an organized filing system and maintain all filing
requirements while complying with all internal reporting
- Comply and assist with audit requests and procedures when
- Complete month-end and year-end procedures timely and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Crystal Report Writing is preferred
- Knowledge of Viewpoint software is preferred
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred About
Aristeo: Aristeo Construction is one of the nation's largest full
service general contractors, offering our clients comprehensive
construction solutions in the manufacturing, commercial,
industrial, higher education, and energy markets. We also boast one
of the largest self perform workforces in the state, with
experience across seven different skilled trades. This combination
sets us apart and allows us to better exceed unique customer
expectations regarding project scheduling, efficient workflows,
out-of-the-box ideas, and value-engineered solutions. We are known
for our culture of safety, integrity, respect, quality, and a
dedication to doing the work right. Why Choose Aristeo: Aristeo has
been voted by our own employees as one of Metro Detroit's and the
Nation's Best & Brightest Places to Work for six years in a row - a
designation that highlights our commitment to employees and
creating a family-friendly and rewarding culture. Join the fun with
our tight-knit team at our many company events and volunteer
opportunities. In addition, Aristeo offers employer-paid benefits,
competitive salaries, ongoing professional development, and
opportunities for growth. If you want to be part of something BIG,
then join our growing Aristeo team! Candidates must be currently
eligible to work in the U.S. without further visa sponsorship.
Aristeo is an EEO employer. PM19 Livonia, Michigan, United States
Keywords: Aristeo, Livonia , Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!