Client Experience Specialist
Company: CU Solutions Group Incorporated
Posted on: April 27, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY The Client Experience Specialist will be
responsible for becoming an expert in the automated applications
offered through HR Performance Solutions in order to provide
excellent client service, maintain strong professional
relationships, courteously and promptly resolve client questions
and problems or properly refer them to appropriate personnel. Our
company is practicing remote work with limited in-person
interaction due to COVID. This is a remote-based position that will
need to be available to meet with peers and customers around the
greater Detroit area when we return to more frequent in-person
interaction. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled
support to clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Answer incoming support phone calls, email and chat
communications, demonstrating responsiveness and sense of urgency
in all client interactions.
- Document cases and client interactions within the CRM
- Multi-task during calls to research technical issues, while
communicating with the client and clearly and concisely documenting
- Research issues by collaborating with other team members when a
solution is not readily available.
- Perform testing of potential defects within the application(s)
and demo accounts, and document and communicate those to the
product development team.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and the software
development team to resolve issues.
- Contribute to the growth of application(s) knowledge base by
assisting in the creation of product documentation addendums.
- Actively participate in application testing process to ensure
new versions of software are ready to release.
- Develop an understanding of customer processes and standard
- Document cases and customer interactions using issue tracking
- Establish and maintain an effective and proactive working
relations, communication, and coordination with MCUL & Affiliate
personnel and with management.
- Other duties as assigned. SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong ability to work well in team environment and
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to adjust to change and work requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Working knowledge of company products and services.
- Basic understanding of product positioning and competitive
conditions. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate required. College training in business,
human resources, IT, or related fields preferred.
- Minimum 2 year of customer service experience required.
- Financial services, credit union, and/or human resources
experience preferred. The above information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. MCUL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MCUL does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: CU Solutions Group Incorporated, Livonia , Client Experience Specialist, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!