Senior Technical Architect
Company: Perficient, Inc.
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior
Technical Architect for our Detroit practice .
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will provide best-fit
architectural solutions for one or more projects; you will assist
in defining scope and sizing of work; and anchor Proof of Concept
developments. You will provide solution architecture for the
business problem, platform integration with third party services,
designing and developing complex features for clients' business
The Senior Technical Architect will provide technology direction,
ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology
research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry
to create and implement innovative high quality solutions,
participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients'
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution
teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology
stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate
toward their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in
configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope.
- Minimum of 10 year experience in advanced technologies
including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science, engineering, or
related discipline, or equivalent (Advanced degree desired)
- Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise
architecture (i.e., Zachman Framework, TOGAF, etc) and application
- Conceptual knowledge of business area processes and functions
(i.e., a general working knowledge of Automotive Sales Company
- Knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business
Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration
- Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in
implementation methodologies, software development life cycle
process, and project management
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and
time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees
to support goals and initiatives
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are
necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and
- Ability to provide technical leadership and mentorship
- Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing
- Mobile Application Development Experience preferred
- Strong integration background
Skills and Education:
- J2EE/Java development background
- WebSphere Application Server/Liberty
- Spring Boot experience required
- Portal/web services design/development desired
- ESB/Message Queue experience preferred
- Reverse Proxy experience (webSEAL/ISAM/etc)
- General RDBMS experience, Oracle preferred
- Business/Consumer-facing web applications, Web Services,
- Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and
Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business
Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Gold Consulting
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended
to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide
to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to
this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or
change the duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Perficient, Inc., Livonia , Senior Technical Architect, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!