Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Summary of the Sr.
A Sr. Mechanical Engineer is required to play a
vital role in the development of thermal/cooling systems for
advanced vehicle technologies, for one of our clients in Livonia,
MI. This client is a global leader for the advancement of power
technology to provide “smarter” products with high
efficiency. In this role, you will be responsible for
designing/constructing fans to meet the highest standards, working
together with the R&D team. This is an opportunity to work on
new development of exciting, next-generation vehicle
Responsibilities of the
Sr. Mechanical Engineer:
- Responsible to design solutions for cooling fan, starting from
concept, prototype, to series production.
- Generating design drafts in 3D software using customer
- Design and knowledge on various mechanical components such as
Fan casing, Rotor etc
- Initiate calculations and FEA simulations related to flow,
- Judge technology and future trends and analysis related to
automotive fan/motor products/applications.
- Sustain close communication with product and R&D team to
manage product time line at same time keep in touch with
- Take part in design and development team and present analysis
results to engineering teams and management.
- Analyze and track the fan / motor design and control the design
- Strong project planning skills to take product from concept to
- Knowledge of conducting DFMEA and root cause analysis for
Qualifications of the Sr. Mechanical
- BSME with 3+ years of experience in mechanical product
- Good experience with BLDC motor / fan development. A
background in automotive products is a big plus
- Good experience with mechanical design (familiar with 2D/3D CAD
software such as Creo, Solid works etc)
- Strong knowledge on FEA simulation tools such as Ansys, LS-Dyna
- Experience with analysis related to with Acoustic, Vibration
analysis is plus
- Experience with overall thermal systems (liquid or air cooled)
is a plus
- Ability to work closely with development teams in global
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and intercultural
- Experience with tracking record of working independently and
committed to deliver quality work.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus.
Compensation of the Sr.
Salary Range: $95,000-120,000+/year
Location: Livonia, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Livonia , Sr. Mechanical Engineer, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!