HVAC Resource Coordinator II
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At Trane Technologies®
we Challenge Possible. Our
brands – including Trane®
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Trane in Detroit, MI is hiring
for a Service Coordinator II to join our team. In this role,
you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling,
and directing activities of operational resources. Ultimately, this
individual will coordinate the execution of service agreements and
repair work. This includes procuring the appropriate labor and
materials for work completion within financial standards. Customer
interaction, communicating with the Field Technicians, and
coordinating job priorities with Service Managers will be an
- Coordinates service resources, dispatches and assigns team
members to project.
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment
based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC
Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls
Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department
and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns,
routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special
- Generates work orders, reviews project paperwork, forwards
project paperwork to Project Administrators, and generate various
- Certificate/degree from college or technical school with one
(1) year related experience and/or training; or three (3) years of
related experience and/or training with HS Diploma/GED.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills - need to be
extremely comfortable and effective on the phone.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail and enjoy working in fast paced
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems,
HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Livonia , HVAC Resource Coordinator II, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!