Job available - immediate employment - Recruiter - Scioto Services - Scioto Services
Company: Scioto Services
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Job Skills / Requirements
The primary function of this position is to prepare and coordinate
area recruitment activities such as applicant screening,
interviewing and hiring qualified personnel.
- Recruit qualified workers for our positions by pursuing
community contacts, advertising effectively, developing and posting
flyers, promoting referrals, and using other creative methods.
- Actively evaluate and analyze staffing levels within your
assigned market. Complete reports as well as look for trends and/or
patterns in regard to the area and positions we are feeling or
needing to fill.
- Responsible for communication with account managers on the
status of open positions and recruiting efforts as well as
understanding their needs and the needs of their customers.
- Responsible for new hire paperwork, conducting assessments,
background checks, drug screening, and ensuring all pre-employment
testing is done for all new hires.
- Coordinates new hire orientation.
- Evaluates and updates recruiting, screening, hiring, placing,
and training processes with the goal of improving these processes
to benefit our internal and external customers as well as work to
retain our associates.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork throughout the
employment process for potential employees.
- Performs other project duties as assigned.
- Commits to behave in compliance with the company's values and
Code of Conduct
- Builds a culture of work safety and leads by example with one's
own safe behavior
- Treats co-workers with respect and approaches conflict with
positive intent and professionalism
- Asks questions to understand why we do what we do and how we do
it - champions change when improvements can be made
- 1 to 3 years recruiting experience
- Excellent working knowledge of all federal, state, and local
laws such as FMLA, OSHA, FSLA.
- Ability to multi-task and build strong working
- Ability to work independently.
- Innovative thinker and the ability to make continuous process
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with
attention to detail.
- Ability to develop relationships with other people and
co-workers in implementing and developing programs, policies, goals
- Ability to develop relationships with customers, regulatory
agencies, consultants and other contractor personnel.
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Human Resources or a relevant
field and one to three years' experience of staffing in a high
volume, fast paced environment.
Physical Requirements ADA Compliant
- Ability to sit or stand and perform computer functions for up
to 5 hours at a time
- Ability occasionally walk long distances in performing a
customer building tour
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Hours vary and typically occur inside of normal business hours, for
example: 9:00am - 5:00pm
At times, additional days or later hours are expected when
supporting a 24/7 operation
List AAP/EEO Statement here
Marsden Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
creed, ancestry, sexual or affectional orientation, marital or
veteran status, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics, status with regard to public assistance or
any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st
Keywords: Scioto Services, Livonia , Job available - immediate employment - Recruiter - Scioto Services - Scioto Services, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!