Community Engagement Lead
Company: Wider Circle
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Wider Circle is looking for a Community Engagement Lead in
Livonia, Michigan to join our circle and play a vital role in
running Connect for Life, our groundbreaking program that connects
neighbors for better health, empowering them to live longer,
healthier lives while finding joy in one another's company. The
successful candidate will radiate confidence and empathy, establish
trust with our members, and skillfully switch between group and
one-on-one interactions. They will tirelessly utilize any means
necessary to connect and engage with members, including in-person
group events, one-one home visits, and telephone outreach. If you
are passionate about serving your community and enjoy making
connections, then come join us in our movement to battle healthcare
- You will lead the Connect For Life program, using Wider Circle
developed curriculum to build trust, promote health, and encourage
- You will plan, advertise, and host virtual and in-person events
for members, fostering relationships with and between members to
help encourage wellness outcomes.
- You will reach out to members to check in on them and encourage
participation in Chapter events and other small and large group
activities, ensuring members engage with us every month.
- You will canvass members in their homes to review benefits and
provide an overview of resources available through their health
- You will record details of your interactions with members on a
computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- You will identify members who are natural leaders and invite
them to serve as Wider Circle Ambassadors who will help you connect
with members and run events.
- You will connect with prospective members and develop
individualized plans to enroll them in the Connect For Life
- You will serve as a liaison, connecting members to their health
plans and each other.
- You will create partnerships with local community-based
organizations to bring additional services to our members'
- You will hold yourself accountable for achieving membership
engagement and growth goals and monitor the success of your efforts
by tracking attendance, feedback, and other metrics.Requirements
- You have a passion for helping people and serving others.
- You understand the socio-economic and public health challenges
facing disenfranchised people,
- You have 3+ years of relevant community outreach, teaching,
facilitation, or volunteer experience; healthcare experience,
including CNA/CNT or CMA/CCMA designations, is a plus.
- You have a high school diploma or GED; bachelors or associates
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both
written and verbal, and are comfortable speaking one-on-one and to
- You have an outgoing personality and unwavering, positive
attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others in
person and via video conference or phone.
- You love building relationships and networking and have a knack
for motivating and influencing different types of people.
- You are great at organizing, prioritizing, and following
through on commitments. You thrive when everything is in the right
place, and you've checked all the tasks off your list.
- You have strong computer skills and the ability to navigate
web-based and app-based systems.
- You can work independently in a remote work environment with
- You have reliable transportation and are comfortable traveling
to members' homes.
- You have a flexible schedule and can work outside of regular
business hours when necessary.
- You are committed to a drug-free workplace and ready for
pre-employment substance abuse testing and background
- Starting at $20-$23/hour commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Full-time hours available
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to make the world a better place
- This is a contract positionWider Circle is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or
harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive
work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing
their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity,
citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or
any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: Wider Circle, Livonia , Community Engagement Lead, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!