Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: OnSite Solutions Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OnSite Solutions is a well-established and growing General
Contractor / Restoration company currently looking to hire a highly
skilled and motivated Accounts Payable (A/P) specialists who has a
positive attitude, strong communication skills and
detailed-oriented. In this position, you will be required to manage
all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. You
will work closely and report to the Accounting Manager. This is a
full-time position Monday through Friday at a competitive salary
based on experience with benefits, paid holidays and vacation time.
- Review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in
- Process expense reports from employees Identify discrepancies
and escalate in appropriate manner
- Have knowledge of approved vendors and policies to avoid paying
unauthorized invoices and expenses
- Collaborates with internal and external people to resolve
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required
- Reconciles credit card statements
- Works closely with finance team and assists with other
accounting tasks as required
- Represents the company in a positive and professional manner at
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent (Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years working in accounts payable.
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude and be coachable
Job Duties may change at any time due to business needs. Outlined
in the above job description are the core responsibilities of the
job. This is not meant to be an all-inclusive and total list of
tasks or responsibly.
Keywords: OnSite Solutions Inc., Livonia , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!