Posted on: January 13, 2022
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Content Author
for our Detroit office in Livonia, MI. We are seeking candidate
with knowledge and understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
The position will focus on the creation, enhancement, and
maintenance of website content and digital assets using Adobe
Experience Manager. You will be part of a cross-functional team
working collaboratively alongside fellow authors, developers,
testing, accessibility, digital marketing managers, and other
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Contribute to a cross-functional technology team working
alongside multiple business teams to meet the goals of the
- Responsible for adding/editing content (copy, images, video,
tagging, SEO metadata, etc.) to compose web pages based on brand
guidelines and stakeholder input
- Responsible for timely execution of new digital projects and
- Support development of new website functionality
- Experience authoring pages in a CMS, preferably AEM
- Adherence to branding guidelines, compliance and legal
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Maintain content consistency across multiple sites
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and develop
- Manage digital assets
- Experience authoring websites using with AEM or another
- Eye for detail, consistency, and quality
- Experience working with deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively, both in
writing and verbally (in both French and English)
- Comfortable juggling multiple, concurrent projects with tight
- Self-motivated, responsive and dedicated to driving success
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Must be flexible to new situations and challenges
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficients professionals
serve clients from a network of offices across North America and
offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global
Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and
the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail
settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you
could miss critical communications related to your application.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Livonia , Content Author, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!