Senior Customer Experience QA
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Are you known for your strong experience, opinions and skill in
driving the creation of beautiful software? This opportunity with
Siemens DISW may be the perfect match! You'll contribute to the
look and feel of several of our class-leading software products in
daily use by millions of engineering and other professionals.
Successful candidates will be experienced in user experience,
quality assurance and skilled in effectively balancing multiple
projects with clear timelines. You will work with leadership to
review design decisions and process feedback in a collaborative
fashion. You can put yourself in the users' shoes, highlight any
cognitive friction, and advocate for delighting experiences.
They'll possess strong customer service skills, the ability to work
collaboratively with developers, designers, and product managers.
Your passion for crafting high quality software will multiply our
practical business impact!
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral
* Help designers with mock-ups by having a deep understanding of
the product and the vision.
* Facilitate reviews of UX Deliverables with cross-functional
* Work closely with the Product team and collaborate on product
strategy and design.
* Manually complete test scenarios/cases and logging encountered
* Experience with functional, regression, performance, and
stability testing and management.
* Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in
* Collect and document feedback and guidance for future product
development and enhancements.
* Collaborate with the team for incoming product and/or platform
* B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or equivalent work
* Four years' experience in web application quality assurance, test
case creation and automation.
* Ability to define and translate business requirements into
technical requirements, code, and specifications across all digital
* Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving
multiple teams in different geographies
* Comfortable working in both front and back end development.
* Must be able to demonstrate work and code samples from multiple
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and
in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to
develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world
of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Livonia , Senior Customer Experience QA, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!