Certified Orthotist / Certified Prosthetist
Company: Binson's Hospital Supplies Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionBinson's Medical Equipment & Supplies is looking
for a Certified Orthotist & Certified Prosthetist to join our
growing team! WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's of Science and formal training in Orthotics and
Prosthetics from an accredited school.
- Must be a Certified Orthotist/Prosthetist (or board eligible)
by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and
- Two or more years clinical experience in O&P
- Full time position WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Interview and evaluate customer's prosthetic/orthotic
- Maintain communication with customers, referral sources,
physicians, and staff
- Excellent documentation skills of customer's history and visit
to prosthetic/orthotic department.
- Requisition products for the prosthetic/orthotic department on
an as-needed basis based on customer demands.
- Based on physician's prescription, measure, cast and/or fit,
discuss therapeutic goals, discuss donning and doffing of product
and wear and care of product(s) to customer (this area of
responsibility may include travel to and from customer's
- Other duties as assigned WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Employee discount on retail stores/pharmacies
- Paid Holidays/Floating Day
- Paid Vacation
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Growth & Advancement Opportunity
- Referral bonuses
- Paid training & mileage reimbursement provided
ARE WE A MATCH?If you think you have what it takes, apply online
today! Join our industry-leading organization and put your
exceptional skills into action.
Keywords: Binson's Hospital Supplies Inc., Livonia , Certified Orthotist / Certified Prosthetist, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!