Lifeguard - Schoolcraft College
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Performs a comprehensive task list pertaining to pool facility
and its patrons. Ensuring cleanliness of pool area and safety of
patrons. Assist in other miscellaneous job-related duties including
preparing and maintaining appropriate reports.
* Open and close the pool each day according to scheduled hours
* Maintain constant surveillance of patrons in the water,
identifying any safety issues throughout shift
* Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the
arrival of emergency medical services
* Direct swimmers out of water due to pool contamination
* Check students in during open swim
* Able to act quickly and appropriately to secure the safety of
patrons in the event of an emergency
* Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and
maintain a high standard of customer service
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Prepare and maintain appropriate reports
* Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
* Help maintain a clean pool environment
* Able to follow routine verbal and written instructions
*Required Qualifications: *
* Lifeguard and CPR certified
* At least 16 years of age
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* Experience working in a pool setting
*Documents Needed to Apply*
* Cover letter
* Lifeguard and CPR Certificate
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
* On call
* Are you 16 years of age or older?
* Do you have a valid Lifeguard Certification?
* Are you willing to undergo a background check?
* Are you willing to undergo a drug test?
* Do you have experience working in a pool setting?
* Lifeguard: 1 year (Preferred)
* First Aid Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location%55197407%
Keywords: EDUStaff, Livonia , Lifeguard - Schoolcraft College, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!