Customer Logistics Specialist
Company: Ultimate Staffing
Posted on: January 21, 2023
In your new role you will:
- Focus onCustomerCollaboration Facilitate internal & external
relationship building / communication.
- Communicateopen-orders, delivery plans and lead time towards
- Prepare andcontributein customer meetings.
- Organize/manage regulardemand/fulfillment forecastand supply
chain performance meetings with customer and Sales; initiate
improvement measures where needed.
- Contribute in improvement of customerscorecardsin the supply
- Review current processes and deployimprovement measuresin order
to optimize the collaboration with the customer.
- Order Management Initiate and manageEmergency Shipments,
Inquire about and manage product substitutes Coordinate customer
locations in regard to order management & logistics tasks.
- Support thetechnical setupof advanced supply chain concepts
Analytics & ReportingYour profileYou are best equipped for this
task if you have:
- Bachelorsin Operations or Supply Chain Management
- 5-7 yearsin customer facing supply chain role
- SAP, ERPexperience a plus
- Microsoft Excel mid-high level proficiency
- Comfortable taking thelead
- Works well in group andindependently.We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate Staffing, Livonia , Customer Logistics Specialist, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!