Company: Livonia, MI (CAPS Detroit)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewCAPS -, the nation's largest network of outsourcing
admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day,
admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient
facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest
503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers
industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through
three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience,
capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.CAPS
is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the
activities of CAPS drivers, couriers, and all FedEx
- Assists with packing and driving/delivering products to
customers in a timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled
delivery times are met.
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning
support to pharmacy.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room
- Performs material receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Passes annual eye exam.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time. General: It shall be the duty
of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety
and health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
QualificationsEducation and Professional Knowledge:High school
diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.Experience:02-04 years related
experience required.Certification:N/AKnowledge and Skills
Requirements:Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows
established procedures and guidelines.Supervision Given and
Received:Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work
is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.Problem
Solving:May require some limited judgement in resolving
problems.Contacts/Cooperation:Contacts are primarily with
department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional
contact with external contractors/vendors.Additional
Keywords: Livonia, MI (CAPS Detroit), Livonia , Pharmacy Clerk, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!