Remote Member Services Advocate
Company: AAA Life Insurance Company
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Remote Member Services Advocate2130-418
Operating within the core values and operating principles of the
organization, the Member Service Advocate is responsible for
supporting all lines of insurance processing; generating
enrollments and providing member service through inbound and
outbound calling programs, and performing administrative tasks
based upon member inquiries and requests. The goal is to exceed
member expectations for the products we market and the services we
provide and allow them an easy way of doing business with AAA Life
- Demonstrate and continue to develop detailed and working
knowledge of all AAA Life products and processes associated with
providing service to the member.
- Responsible for handling member inquiries and providing
resolution to problems that may require additional escalation in a
way that reflects the Member Experience philosophy of Speed,
Accuracy and Style.
- Exhibits strong communication and teamwork qualities and be
able to deliver information confidently to members.
- Follows appropriate procedures to approve and process
reinstatement forms within guidelines.
- Enroll members in coverage as opportunities are
- Assist management in the receipt and resolution of insured's
and member complaints.
- Consistently leverage our brand and our commitment to creating
a positive member experience.
- Transfer and/or redirect members to other AAA Life Insurance
departments and contacts when necessary.
- Maintain appropriate skills, knowledge, and level of quality
for the position and take personal accountability and ownership of
initiatives and requirements in support of future growth.
- Receptive when direction and feedback is delivered from
- Provide peer guidance and subject matter expertise on standard
processes/procedures and department functions once
- Provide service leveraging a variety of resources to include
technical and manual tools to successfully perform the functions of
- Display integrity in all interactions and model personal
accountability to deliver on commitments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work the hours of Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm CST,
with rotating Saturdays, 8am-noon CST
This is a fast paced call center environment
What We Offer
- A collaborative, energetic work-environment where you can put
your passion for people to work.
- Virtual on-the-job training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage with
generous Company contribution
- Performance-based incentive plan
- 401k available with a Company match
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- AAA Basic Membership
- High School degree required; some college level coursework
- Must be able to obtain a life insurance license as business
- Completion of insurance industry or LOMA coursework highly
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer service related
position required where there is a high value placed on the
customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company
operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various
insurance products preferred
- Perform accurate mathematical calculations (addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.)
- Must be flexible in their personal schedules and be willing to
work overtime and weekends as business dictates.
- Prior experience navigating and operating multiple computer
applications and telephone technologies desired.
Any City, United States
Keywords: AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia , Remote Member Services Advocate, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!