Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Central Admixture Pharmacy Services, Inc.Pharmacy
ClerkUS-MI-LivoniaJob ID: 2023-22330Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: Supply ChainLivonia, MI (CAPS
Detroit)OverviewCAPS -, the nation's largest network of outsourcing
admixture pharmacies, has been delivering high-quality, same-day,
admixture services and solutions to hospitals and outpatient
facilities for more than 28 years. Along with the nation's largest
503A sterile injectable outsourcing network, CAPS offers
industry-leading batch compounding on a national scale through
three 503B registered outsourcing facilities. With experience,
capacity, and a passion for safety, CAPS is your 503B solution.CAPS
is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and/or participating in the
activities of CAPS drivers, couriers, and all FedEx
- Assists with packing and driving/delivering products to
customers in a timely and professional manner ensuring scheduled
delivery times are met.
- Handles basic maintenance of warehouse and provide cleaning
support to pharmacy.
- Responsible for product disposal and destruction.
- Responsible for maintenance and filing of packing lists.
- Participates in of Pharmacy products/supplies for clean room
- Performs material receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Passes annual eye exam.The job function listed is not
exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned
by the Supervisor from time to time. General: It shall be the duty
of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety
and health of himself/herself and other persons. Expertise:
Knowledge & Skills
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
- Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Work is typically checked and monitored on a routine
- No problem solving skills required as job is routine and
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
QualificationsEducation and Professional Knowledge:High school
diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.Experience:02-04 years related
experience required.Certification:N/AKnowledge and Skills
Requirements:Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature.
Work performed within narrowly defined parameters. Follows
established procedures and guidelines.Supervision Given and
Received:Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work
is typically checked and monitored on a routine basis.Problem
Solving:May require some limited judgement in resolving
problems.Contacts/Cooperation:Contacts are primarily with
department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional
contact with external contractors/vendors.Additional
Requirement:Eye ExamAdditional Information Responsibilities: Other
Duties: The preceding functions have been provided as examples of
the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different
positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is expected to:
- Moderate work - Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force
constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and
- Frequently:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Constantly:Visual Acuity with or without corrective
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Sitting , Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Handling, Push/pull, Reaching upward
and downward, Standing, Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
- Constantly:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheralEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts, Exposure to toxic or
caustic chemicals (in most areas)
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Office environment, Other
- Frequently:Warehouse environment, Lab environment
- Constantly:N/A What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent
benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and
tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI201842754
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Livonia , Pharmacy Clerk, Other , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!