Full Stack Engineer
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Must Haves :
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
* Strong FullStack Java development experience
* Experience developing from scratch
* Development experience using Angular on the frontend
* Experience developing RESTful API's
* Experience with Spring Boot framework
* Experience developing and deploying to cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure
* Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
* Experience with MongoDB, SQL Server, or Postgres databases
* Manufacturing background or prior experience working within manufacturing
* Experience or familiar with controls
Day to Day :
A large Automotive company is looking for a FullStack Software Engineer to join their SPC, Gauging and Product Testing Product team within the IT Manufacturing space. This individual will be supporting various database applications and tools that the company's manufacturing plants rely on to analyze process capability throughout the manufacturing process. In addition, this individual will support a new OTA project.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts
* Collaborate with the Product Manager & Product Designer to ensure quality and on-time delivery of products using agile and test driven development principles.
* Develop software code for sprint user stories
* Engineer production-quality code to deploy these solutions in a serverless, microservices architecture
* Review and support product defect analysis efforts.
* Participate in integrated testing.
Must Haves :
Keywords: Insight Global, Livonia , Full Stack Engineer, Other , Livonia, Michigan
here to apply!