Company: RHB Laboratories
Posted on: May 24, 2023
* Candidates must be able to collect urine/oral swabs for toxicology.
* Candidates must be able and comfortable with performing oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swabs for COVID testing.
* Facilitate the collection, processing, and shipping of urine/oral/blood specimens.
* Perform oral or nasal swabs on patients for COVID testing.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner.
* Processing specimens, labeling specimens, and putting samples in proper containers.
* Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient before any sample is obtained.
* Follow Universal Precautions and all OSHA standards when handling specimens.
* Strictly adhere to HIPAA guidelines.
* Maintain neat, clean, orderly patient/work areas always.
* Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with patients, physicians, and clinic staff.
Education and Requirements:
* High school graduate or equivalent required.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
* Valid motor vehicle license and reliable transportation.
Tuesday and Wednesday 10am-4pm
Job Type: Part-time
* Day shift
Work Location: In person
Keywords: RHB Laboratories, Livonia , Specimen Collector, Other , Livonia, Michigan
here to apply!