Electrician / Panel Wire
Company: Sentech Services
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Electrician / Electrician Panel Wire BuilderDirect Hire! -Loc.:
Livonia, MiCo. is a global machine tool supplier -Pay Rate: -Up to
- Responsible for wiring and building industrial control panels
based on schematic, blueprint, and/or wire schedule.
- Performing point to point wiring, having knowledge of standard
wiring procedures which includes proper wire routing, stripping,
- Experience with panel fabrication and build, component lay out,
electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, controls, wiring, is
required to do this position.
- Field wire machine and automation equipment.
- Wire and label electrical sub panels and enclosures per blue
- Mount and interconnect components to equipment per blue
- To be qualified for this position, candidates should have at
least 2+ years of hands-on electrical panel builder
- MUST have machine build background
- Final test check and troubleshooting.
- Experienced with basic power and hand tools.
- Mechanical assembly as needed.
- Have organization skills and ability to start and stop multiple
- Good communication skills and ability to follow
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and stand most of the day.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have good interpersonal skills (verbal/written).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Keeps equipment and working area clean, orderly, and safe.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and participates in training as
assigned by a supervisor.Hours: flex. time, avg. 45 - 55 hr/wk, OT
pay after 45 hrs. Mon. to Fri., some Sat dependent on project -4 -
10 hour days with the fifth available for OT5-8 hr/day -with OT
being done during the week or on weekendsFlex time to allow
employees to select a fixed start/ end time once they start.
Keywords: Sentech Services, Livonia , Electrician / Panel Wire, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!