AUTOMOTIVE LUBE & OIL TECHNICIAN
Company: LaFontaine Imports of Livonia
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Are you interested in joining a growing business that is
committed to family, promotes employees from within, is Passionate
about protecting the environment, has an inspiring company culture,
and is actively involved with the community and local charities? If
so, this opportunity might be for you!THE COMPANY:LaFontaine
Automotive Group is an award winning and nationally recognized
automotive dealership of 40 years with 44 retail franchises, 7
collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and 1,800 employees in
southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named Michigan's fastest
growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine Automotive Group is
a place where our employees are truly family and where people come
before the bottom line. It's a welcoming place where you can build
a career and will find the tools and support needed to take your
career to new heights.Our Mission: To Build Lifelong Relationships
that Connect Families, Strengthen Communities, and Personalize the
Automotive Experience.Our Core Values: Accountability,
Responsibility, Respect, Communication, Teamwork, PassionTHE
POSITION: Lube & Oil Technician is responsible for performing lube
related services for customers in a professional and efficient
fashion.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Devote himself/herself to ensuring satisfaction to
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by
asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with
company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month,
and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of
technology changes in products and services. Know and understand
the federal, state and local requirements which govern the
company's business. Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality
policies and agreements.
- Performs lube oil filter services in a professional manner and
performs vehicle inspections as required.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers whether
external and internal, specifically offering dependable vehicle
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and maintains the
work area in a safe, clean and organized manner.
- Receive service assignments from the service writer or service
- Have the 'lube' work finished within the allotted time. Set
goals, develop skills and constantly increase efficiency skill
- Maintain a clean, efficient work area and assist in keeping the
shop neat and organized.
- Make sure the proper paperwork is completed and filed after
every job completion.
- Keep your technical qualifications current by finishing any
required training programs.
- Take care that the vehicle is cleaner when the job is completed
than when the customer dropped it off.THE PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid
Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Holiday Savings Program with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday PayLaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity
Keywords: LaFontaine Imports of Livonia, Livonia , AUTOMOTIVE LUBE & OIL TECHNICIAN, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!