Company: NYX, LLC
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Immediate Hiring !! **Starting Rate - $18-$22/Hour**
Responsible for building maintaining, troubleshooting, and
repairing all systems relating to automation including electrical,
robotics, peripheral fixtures and network systems.
- Experience use of cutting tools - Drilling, Grinding,
- Welding operations
- Installing various fixture components
- Builds and Wires panels as needed for new equipment.
- Analyzes and solves technical automation problems associated
with company's automation including electrical, robotics,
peripheral fixtures and network systems.
- Develops poke a yokes and applies technology to solve quality
issues when needed
- Manages related projects and time needed to perform the
- Troubleshoots all equipment related to position.
- Gathers / orders all necessary peripheral technical equipment
needed for systems build & repair.
- ***Call Adriana at 734-838-8710 to schedule an immediate
interview and you could start working in the same week.
- Walking and sitting - frequently on production floor
- Use of hands - to handle and feel parts for surface
- Communication - frequently required to exchange information,
regularly required to speak and/or hear. effective and clear
direction to subordinates as required.
- Lifting - lift and move up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Vision abilities - close, distant, color and ability to adjust
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature of level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
- Education Reimbursement Programs Available
- Sign-on Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid training for all positions
- BCBS PPO Medical Plans
- Delta Dental & Eye Med
- Free 20k Basic Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- FSA and Dependent Care after 1 year
About NYX, LLCNYX, LLC is a market leading minority business
provider of automotive interior and under-hood solutions, dedicated
to exceeding its customers' increasing expectations. NYX, LLC
designs, develops, and manufactures interior, under-hood, and
technology solutions for the automotive industry. It offers
interior sub system products, such as door panels, consoles,
instrument panel sub-assemblies, garnish/step pads and sill plates,
seating components, grab handles, door and glove box latches and
handles, and electrical carriers. The company also provides
automotive under-hood solutions, including under hood hoses, air
and vacuum management systems, speed control sub systems, cowl vent
grills, sun drain tubes, and wash fluid handling tubes, as well as
power train emissions, ventilation, and fluid management
Keywords: NYX, LLC, Livonia , Automation/Fixture Technician, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!