Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe work alongside the best and brightest to do
incredibly cool things you wouldn't believe. At Roush, you're part
of building the future. Are you someone that has a passion for
providing innovated solutions to complex challenges? Do you want to
work someplace where creativity and new ideas are encouraged? If
so, then keep reading.We fuse technology and engineering to provide
product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of
industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing,
prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation
industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace,
defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in
facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South
America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity
activates big ideas on a global stage. We offer a full array of
benefits to our full-time employees, including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition
reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.Roush is seeking an
Inventory Specialist to manage the incoming and outgoing materials
for engines built by Roush's engine shop. The Inventory Specialist
manages production forms, assists with planning, and oversees
inventory counts.As an Inventory Specialist, you will:
- Plan, create, coordinate, and close all production related
process forms (PIDs).
- Assist Program Managers with production component planning by
providing up to date inventory details.
- Oversee and conduct inventory counts.
- Implement PeopleSoft system modifications for continuous
- Interface with various shipping service suppliers to ensure
expectations are met.
- Create and maintain production tracking documents.
- Present Production Status Information to management weekly.To
be considered as an Inventory Specialist, you will need:
- Associate degree in business, supply chain, or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook), including
ability to understand, write, and use basic formulas using
- Ability to recognize various internal combustion engine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team.If you
share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex
challenges, we want you on our team. Please visit our careers page
and apply by clicking on this link:
https://roush.applytojob.comVisit our website: www.roush.comLike us
on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareersRoush is an EO employer –
Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesIf you need a
reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due
to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at
734-779-7087.Powered by JazzHRxJROPgtVU6
Keywords: ROUSH, Livonia , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!