Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with a national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the
ability to service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise
in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional
therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to
patient care and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and
highly skilled staff, we are able to employ a multi-disciplinary
approach to the continuum of care for those patients transitioning
to the comfort of their home. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Technician
assists the pharmacist(s) in storing, preparing, dispensing,
reconciling, and charging of all medication to patients serviced by
the pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist(s) in maintaining an adequate
drug inventory and quality control procedures. The Pharmacy
Technician shall work under the direct supervision of a licensed
registered pharmacist and shall only perform activities that follow
the State Board of Pharmacy practices. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists pharmacist in organizing the pharmacy workload.
- Performs prescription/order data entry, generates prescription
labels, compounding documents and delivery slips under the direct
supervision of a pharmacist.
- Compounds and otherwise prepares pharmaceuticals, supplies and
equipment under the direct supervision of a pharmacist as allowed
by state and federal law and in accordance with USP 797, company
policies and accrediting entity standards.
- Cleans, tests, maintain and track pumps and other infusion
equipment as requested.
- Performs and records various quality control activities
including air sampling, bacterial counts, and Steri-Testing.
Reports all "positive" results to the pharmacy supervisor
- Ensures the clean room suites and related equipment are cleaned
and maintained per organizational policy and procedure, USP 797,
USP 800 and state and federal regulations.
- Proactively manages patients' medication/supply/equipment
inventory needs by communicating with patient or responsible party
prior to filling anticipated needs. Maintains refill/follow-up
schedule/calendar as appropriate. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Current and violation free Pharmacy Technician Licensure or
Certification as required by State law in the state requesting
- 1 year of sterile compounding experience (preferred) #pharmacy
#infusion #homeinfusion #pharmacytechnician #sterilecompounding
#admixture #hospital #cpht #kabafusion #nowhiring PI186692426
Keywords: KabaFusion, Livonia , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!