IS Help Desk Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:**Preferred
Skills: Service Now, Microsoft O365 suite, Azure, and Multi-factor
authentication.**Hybrid Remote, must be able to drive to Livonia,
Michigan or Newtown Square, Pennsylvania.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Knows, understands, incorporates and demonstrates the mission,
vision and values of Trinity Health in leadership behaviors,
practices and decisions.
- Addresses all customer contacts (e.g. phone, email, self-serve,
voicemail and on-line access) promptly and efficiently within a
specific timeframe in order to provide a defined level of service
and availability to the customer. Provides initial support or
escalates calls to appropriate system support teams.
- Assists majority of customers in resolving their issue during
first contact, may request assistance from Senior IS Service Desk
Support. Resolves problems for various computer applications,
resets passwords, activates print queues, resets printers/terminals
and provides user education on all TIS supported systems and
- Demonstrates an ability to understand the customer's needs
through developed listening and trouble shooting skills. Conveys
information in a positive, effective and clear manner in individual
and group conversations.
- Utilizes available resources as obtained through training to
assist in troubleshooting issues in a call center environment.
Documents issues in the call tracking system utilizing clear and
concise problem descriptions.
- Understands and follows defined departmental policies,
procedures and processes in a team environment.
- May be responsible for and familiar with provisioning and user
account maintenance. Interfaces with users and appropriate
personnel providing log-in ID, access, connectivity and emergency
removal to applications and systems.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and
local laws/regulations; the Trinity Health Integrity and Compliance
Program and Code of Conduct; as well as other policies and
procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects
honest, ethical and professional behavior.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
or vocational training and certification in computers or an
equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience or
demonstrated ability is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience providing basic support
and understanding of IS systems, PC and/or Microsoft applications,
mainframe, midrange, WAN, telecommunication and various clinical
applications is preferred. An understanding of the interactions
between system components is also desired.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers in order to provide
initial system telephone support service. Experience in utilizing a
call-tracking tool is desired.
- Basic knowledge of the call center environment and the
importance of time management skills desired.
- Well-developed typing/keyboard skills required (40 WPM).
- Working knowledge of active directory, e-directory or i
- Must be comfortable operating in collaborative, shared
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a
sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire
and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision,
goals and values of Trinity Health.PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Primary work environment is at the local site with occasional
travel for vendor meetings and system training.
- Physical activity includes sitting for long periods of time
while performing primary job functions.
- Mental activity consists of frequent detailed task performance,
subjected to interruptions and changing work priorities.
- Auditory and verbal activities necessitate the use of hearing
- Visual activity requires ability to look at a computer screen
for long periods of time.
- Sensory activity involves fine motor skills and manual
dexterity required for operation of keyboard, mouse, telephone and
- Must be able to adapt to frequently changing work
priorities.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health
is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and
clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations,
our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs,
values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of
the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to
produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us
has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that
these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication
to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health, Livonia , IS Help Desk Analyst (Hybrid Remote), Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!