Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: MW Logistics Systems
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Romulus, MIAverage pay: $950-$1,570 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional delivery to auto manufacturers.Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses.Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Romulus, MI.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at 800-636-3143.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI208242063
Keywords: MW Logistics Systems, Livonia , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...