Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Woodhaven, MI Average pay: $1,200-$1,300 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab. Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL required at time of
- Live within 30 miles of Woodhaven, MI.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI232704714
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Livonia , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!