On Call - Weekend/Evening Customer Service Representative
Company: Schoolcraft College
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Posting Details Job Title On Call - Weekend/Evening Customer
Service Representative Job Summary Provides support to account
managers to manage events held on days, weekends and/or evenings.
- Act as the first point of contact for VisTaTech facility use
for both internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during event with account
management, operations staff, food service, public safety,
facilities management, media services and information services
- Clerical duties as needed. Required Qualifications
- Two years' experience in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to operate appropriate office equipment, including
computers, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other
- Ability to work effectively with staff members at all levels of
the organization and the public.
- Ability and experience working in a multi-task environment.
Preferred Qualifications Physical Requirements Salary Work Hours
Posting Number ACO001P Open Date 09/21/2017 Close Date Open Until
Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Salary for this
position: $14.50/hour Applicants must include an updated resume
with their application. Supplemental Questions Required fields are
indicated with an asterisk (*). Documents Needed To Apply Required
- Resume Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation
- Other 1
- Transcript 2
- Other 2 18600 Haggerty Road Livonia MI 48152
Keywords: Schoolcraft College, Livonia , On Call - Weekend/Evening Customer Service Representative, Sales , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!