Concierge Customer Service Representative
Company: Renewal By Andersen
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Description & Requirements
RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN SUMMARY: We're focused on bringing more light
into people's lives by helping them create healthier, happier
spaces to build memories and do what they love. This applies to our
team, too. By celebrating our differences and embracing a positive
work-life balance, we are recognized as a Yellow Ribbon company,
one of Forbes Magazine's 2021 "America's Best Large Employers" and
a "Best Employer for Diversity." As a 2021 Energy Star Partner of
the Year, Andersen is also committed to environmental health and
sustainability. No matter your role, you'll have the opportunity to
make a difference. Renewal by Andersen is looking to add a
Concierge Customer Service Representative to our team in Detroit,
- Responds to customer (homeowner)/install partner
- Processes complex orders/requests, with 100% accuracy from
intake to filing.
- Ensures customer management system is updated
- Clarifies, diagnoses, and resolves customer order issues.
- Schedules appointments with homeowners.
- Creates packets or other materials as required for sales
- Prepares customer correspondence.
- Identifies and implements ways to improve overall level of
- Communicates order fulfillment process information to internal
delivery partners and provides customer/delivery partner
- Administers programs, e.g. customer referral program.
- May train others in office and customer service processes.
- May create purchase orders, process payments or process
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 years work
experience to include order processing work.
- Demonstrated word processing, spreadsheet and general computer
- Strong phone etiquette & verbal skills to facilitate problem
- Intermediate writing skills.
- Able to determine customer needs and assist in resolving issues
for assigned area.
- Knowledge of Products/Services.
- Time Management.
- Results orientation. CULTURE AND BENEFITS: We are committed to
demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities
and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential
and we exceed our customers' expectations. In addition to excellent
earning potential, we offer excellent benefits, such as low cost
medical and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage.
The other benefits may include:
- Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan contributions
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities - on company time
- Employee Resource Networks
- Environmentally conscious business outcomes
- 12,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide We're
focused on bringing more light into people's lives by helping them
create healthier, happier spaces to build memories and do what they
love. This applies to our team, too. By celebrating our differences
and embracing a positive work-life balance, we are recognized as a
Yellow Ribbon company, one of Forbes Magazine's 2021 "America's
Best Large Employers" and a "Best Employer for Diversity." As a
2021 Energy Star Partner of the Year, Andersen is also committed to
environmental health and sustainability. No matter your role,
you'll have the opportunity to make a difference. In 2023, Andersen
has set a profit-sharing target of $4,000 per eligible employee,
prorated as appropriate. Profit sharing will be paid out in
quarterly installments to provide eligible employees with payments
throughout the year, with payment amounts tied to quarterly
operating profit performance. Andersen is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age,
disability, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Renewal By Andersen, Livonia , Concierge Customer Service Representative, Sales , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!