Posted on: November 17, 2023
Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales commission
and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus? - Ready to outline
cost-effective combinations of telecommunications services to
enterprise accounts? You can do that. Do you want to build
long-term relationships with new accounts while upselling to
existing ones? As an Enterprise Major Account Executive at Spectrum
Enterprise, you can do that. Spectrum Enterprise provides modern
enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some
of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your
most successful career, support client growth and work alongside
intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to
go all in on your future and create an engaging environment. BE
PART OF THE CONNECTION You influence the right people to provide
exceptional service for large enterprise accounts. After completing
our award-winning training, you cultivate and maintain key B2B
relationships while building an extensive network. You collaborate
with teams in person and digitally within an office environment and
travel regularly. WHAT OUR MAJOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES ENJOY MOST
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Complete our 12-week paid sales training that won a Brandon
Hall Group gold award for excellence in Best Advance in Sales
Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Identify target markets, industries and contacts for the
- Build and maintain relationships in the corporate and IT
community to generate leads.
- Deliver product presentations to decision-makers that align
with business needs.
- Close deals through negotiations with C-level executives.
- Provide weekly reports on the funnel, sales call activity and
30/60/90-day forecasts. WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience: Four or more years of B2B sales experience as a
proven closer selling to corporate executives in outside sales and
negotiating master service agreements.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of T1, PRI, SIP, business software
and hardware, applications, intranets, network security, firewalls,
TCP/IP networking and telecommunications equipment; Familiar with
Salesforce, NICOMS and CSG.
- Skills: Networking, relationship-building, negotiation,
presentation, closing and English communication skills.
- Abilities: Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change
and shifting priorities.
- Travel: Travel up to 70% of the time. Must have valid driver's
license and safe driving record. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Expert in translating technical information to clients.
- Experience selling to high-level management in various
- Familiar with Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo or LinkedIn Sales
Navigator. SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to
advance within the company.
- Total Rewards: Comprehensive benefits that encourage a
work-life balance. - Apply now, connect a friend to this
opportunity or sign up for job alerts! SCM270 2023-24704 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet -, TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: Spectrum, Livonia , B2B Sales, Sales , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!